Excited to be starting another great school year? So are we!
Our site is full of useful information and resources parents and faculty need to make the 2017-2018 school year fun, smooth, and successful! Be sure to bookmark our page and check back often, as we frequently add more content for our wonderful students, parents, and teachers!
Back to School “Need to Know” Info:
- Kinder Meet the Teacher Thursday, August 17 – 4-5:30 pm
- 1st-5th Meet the Teacher Friday, August 18 – 4-5:30 pm
- First Day of School Tuesday, August 22nd
- School Hours Doors Open 8:10 am and classes are 8:40 am – 3:50 pm
- Volunteer Applications All parents/family members interested in volunteering or reading in your child’s classroom, need to fill out the TISD Volunteer Application. These applications must be filled out and submitted each school year, or you may be prohibited from volunteering (needed for volunteering grandparents too!)
◦ Click here or the Volunteer/Classroom Observation Background Check link under Useful School Information to access the form.
We Need You!
Timber Creek Elementary PTO has open Committee Chair/Co-Chair spots! No experience required – just a helpful heart! For more information, please contact our team at email@example.com.
The following positions are open at this time.
- Sponsorship* sales or marketing experience a plus!
- Educational Enrichment/ Timber Creek Gives
- Monster Mash Event Co-Chairs
- Haunted Library Creative Lead (1 open)
- Volunteers Co-Chair (1 open, committee spots open)
- Spirit Night Chair
- Spring Dash & Bash Fundraiser Co-Chairs, and donations team spots
- Dads of Timber Creek – construction projects and setup for fundraisers